Usable with standard liquid scintillation counting systems (9718G12 and G26)
- Background characteristics ensure suitability for low activity counting
- Capacity: 20 mL; maximum o.d.: 28 mm; overall height with cap: 61 mm
- Include size 22-400 screw-cap with cork-backed metal foil liner
Vials are sold in cases of 500 containing 5 film-covered trays of 100 vials. 9718G12 vials are furnished fitted with caps. 9718G26 vials are supplied with caps packaged separately in bags of 100. For replacement caps, see 9718G72.
Screw Cap Vials With Metal Foil-Lined Caps (9718G30 and G34)
- Same as 9718G12 and G26, but cap has pulp-backed metal foil liner
9718G30 vials are furnished fitted with caps. 9718G34 vials are supplied with caps packaged separately in bags of 100. For replacement caps, see 9718G76.
With Separate Poly-Seal® Lined Caps (9718G40)
- Similar to 9718G26, but cap has Poly-Seal cone-shaped polyethylene liner
Caps are packaged separately in 5 bags of 100. For replacement caps, see 9718G80.
With Attached Poly-Seal® Lined Caps (9718G47)
- Similar to 9718G40, but with attached cone-shaped, white urea-lined closure
- Capacity 20 mL
- Bulk packaged in a case of 1,000 caps