These premium quality tubes feature sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths. The 10x75 and 12x75mm sizes are suitable for cell washing procedures. Amber premium quality tubes are produced from amber borosilicate glass to give superior protection for light sensitive applications.
- 51 expansion borosilicate glass offers excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching, a factor common in soda lime glass products
- Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench tops and in drawers
- The 6x50mm size is often referred to as a "Durham tube"
- Trays are shrink-wrapped in plastic film, with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination
- No marking spot
- Designed from ASTM Specification E890
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements