Concentrated formula ideal for sanitizing and disinfecting washrooms, shower stalls, toilets, countertops, food prep areas and virtually all nonporous surfaces Effective against E. coli, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), salmonella, staph, TB and hepatitis A
- Aqueous solution of sodium hypochlorite
- Effective surface disinfectant
- Removes odors and color imperfections on surfaces (test first on inconspicuous area). Dilute as required for routine surface disinfection use.
- 8.25% percent of Sodium Hypochlorite. Yields 7.85% Chlorine.
- EPA Registration Number 67619-26
Testing and Approvals:
Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard; Meets FDA Guidelines for sanitizing food contact surfaces; NSF/USDA Classification C1; EPA Registered