- Blow-molded HDPE construction
- Chemical and weather resistant
- HDPE incinerates completely
- United Nations (UN) Certified to HM-181
- Operating temperature range (-30°F to 130°F)
- Drop tested - max weight @ 0°F (48 hrs) - 6’ drop
- Approved for use with Packing Groups I, II and III
- UV Protection Package
- UL 94HB Flammability Rating
- Nestable for ideal storage
- FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 Food Grade Quality
- Stack tested - 3 high at maximum weight capacity (24 hrs)
For use with smaller non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys and 5 gallon pails of non-leaking hazardous materials - if leaking, must pack with sufficient sorbents for - NO FREE LIQUIDS.
For use with non-damanged containers, cans and drums on non-leaking hazardous materials - if leaking, must pack with sufficient sorbents for - NO FREE LIQUIDS.
For use with damaged or leaking containers of hazardous materials or used absorbent materials contaiminated with a hazardous substance. Require “Salvage Drum” labeling must pass a 3-PSI pressure test.