SevenGo Duo™ combines user-friendliness, quality and reliable measurements. The meter is designed so a single keystroke triggers a calibration/ measurement and allows accessing stored results or system settings. The kit versions are also well suited for outdoor use or use in the production area because both the meter and the sensors are watertight (IP67).
The revolutionary intelligent sensor management system (ISM®) offers the user a greater level of security. The calibration data is stored on the sensor chip and is used automatically when the sensor is connected to the meter. This ensures the meter always uses the latest calibration data.
Routine pH/Conductivity Meter (IP67)
- Portable dual-channel meter for the determination of pH, mV, conductivity, TDS (total dissolved solids), salinity and specific resistance
- 3-point pH calibration with selection from 4 predefined and one user-defined buffer groups
- Data memory for 99 GLP data records
- Intelligent sensor management (ISM®)
- Outstanding operation due to high-contrast display with large figures
- Reproducible results due to automatic end point detection, automatic buffer detection and temperature compensation
- Rugged watertight housing (IP67)
Thomas No. 1227N43
Electrode kit with InLab® Expert Pro-ISM and InLab® 738-ISM (both IP67, 1.8 m cable).
Thomas No. 1227N44
Field kit with InLab® Expert Pro-ISM and InLab® 738-ISM (both IP67, 5 m cable.