- Measures electro magnetic emissions from electrical power lines and power transmission, computer, HVAC, audio/video, and other electrical appliances and equipment
- milli-Gauss: 0.1 to 2000 mG, 0.1 to 1 resolution
- micro-Tesla: 0.01 to 200 µT, 0.01 to 0.1 resolution
- Accuracy: ±2.5% + 3d@50/60Hz
- Available with certificate of compliance
While the evidence of the carcinogenic effect of such electromagnetic emissions is still inconclusive, prudent avoidance is recommended to avoid excess exposure over long periods of time. Reads milli-Gauss and micro-Tesla on a large 1 1/4” high display. The display indicates when the object being measured is out of range as well as when the battery is low. Features both standard and maximum hold. Powered by a standard 9V battery lasting approximately 100 hours. Comes with battery, instructions, and a soft carrying case. Dimensions: 5 1/4” x 2 1/4” x 1 1/4” (130 x 56 x 38 mm). Weight: 6oz (170g).