Made from optical quality polycarbonate material, these plain form hydrometers are ideal in situations where rough handling or contamination could be an issue, such as in the food or beverage industries.
- Durable and shatterproof
- Available in models measuring specific gravity / relative density (g/cm3) of a variety of liquids in various ranges from 1.0 to 1.620
- Easy to read black scale on yellow back to help avoid eye fatigue
- 300mm (12”) long
- Lead free ballast
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization: 60°F (15°C)
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Made in USA
Note: Polycarbonate hydrometers are not recommended for use with petroleum-based liquids or other corrosives that would potentially affect the plastic material. They should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.