Measure temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and dew point
- Relative humidity range is 10.0 to 95.0%RH with a resolution of 0.1% and an accuracy of ±3%RH mid-range to ±4%RH elsewhere
- Temperature range is 32.0 to 122.0°F and 0.0 to 50.0°C with a resolution of 0.1° and an accuracy of ±1°C
- Dew point range is 13.5 to 120.1°F and -25.3 to 48.9°C with a resolution of 0.01°
- Barometer measures pressure in 3 different units: Inches of mercury (inHg) from 0.29 to 32.48 with a resolution of 0.01, millibars (hPa) from 10.0 to 1100 with a resolution of 0.1 and 1 hPa, and millimeters of mercury (mmHg) from 7.5 to 825.0 with a resolution of 0.1 mmHg
- Accuracy is ±2.5 hPa. User selectable dual display shows humidity/temperature, humidity/dew point, barometer/temperature, or barometer/humidity
Lightweight and compact
- Compact design features an electronic capacitance polymer film sensor not affected by condensation
- Tough ABS plastic housing and water-resistant design with o-ring seal and membrane keypad assures a long life in severe lab or harsh plant environments
- HOLD button freezes the reading on the display. High contrast 3/8-inch-high LCD digits are easy to read. At the press of a button, unit recalls minimum/maximum readings
- Rugged ABS plastic case is 1-1/2 x 8 x 1-1/2 inches; weight is 5 ounces. Supplied with a Traceable® Certificate and four AAA batteries
To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.