High accuracy even at very low air velocities and flow rates
Achieve precise air velocity and airflow measurements with this rugged hot-wire anemometer. Maximize performance for safety and comfort by analyzing and storing measurements for future review. Read air velocity or airflow, and temperature simultaneously on the large LCD, in nine user-selectable units of measurement.
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Slim, telescoping hot-wire probe is ideal for grilles and diffusers
- User-selectable units of air measurement: ft/min, m/s, mph, km/h, knots, CFM, and CMM
- Measure air velocities up to 4925 ft/min (25 m/s)
- Measure airflow up to 99,999 CFM (99,999 CMM)
- Large, dual-function LCD with backlight for easy reading in low-light conditions
- Auto power-off extends battery life
- Download measurements into a PC for analysis and storage with the software and USB cable (included)
Telescoping hot-wire probe sensor with cable, USB cable, software CD, hard carrying case, AC/DC power adapter, one 9 V battery, and NIST-traceable certificate with data and uncertainties.
- Analyze, balance, and troubleshoot ventilation performance in protected storage areas, home, and office environments
- Evaluate cooling air in high-temperature processing environments
- Perform environmental testing
- Measure and validate air conveyors, blowers, motors, furnace exhaust, flow hoods, cleanrooms, and paint spray booths