The Sigma square bottle-top vacuum filter systems support a higher capacity Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane for greater filtering performance. These new bottle/filter systems are designed for filtering and storing cell culture and/or tissue culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions.
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- Receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
Sigma is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC