Revolving Knife Sets
- For replacement of rotor knives on Wiley® Model 4 Mills; suitable also for former models 1, 2 and 3 mills
- Sold in matched sets of four to ensure uniform distance of cutting edges from center of rotor
3375F15 knives, for corrosive conditions, are type 440-C stainless steel, hardness 60 HRC and are slightly magnetized.
Stationary Knife Sets
- For replacement of the frame-mounted knives in Wiley® Model 4 Mills (knives for former models 1, 2 and 3 are listed under 3376T70 and T75)
3375F25 knife is stainless steel, for use in conjunction with 3375F15 Revolving Knife Set.
- Curved screens, of stainless steel Type 304, with round perforations of diameter indicated
- Usable interchangeably in Wiley® Model 4 Mills, which regularly include sizes 1/2, 1 and 2 mm
3376T75 knives are stainless steel, slightly magnetized, used in conjunction with 3375F15 Revolving Knife Set.