The Envirco LF Horizontal Flow Clean Bench is a freestanding horizontal unidirectional flow unit with a unique design concept. It consists of separate plenum and table modules that virtually isolates all vibration transmission from the filter/blower console to the work surface. It provides an ISO Class 5* (Class 100) environment within the work area that complies with the latest IEST Recommended Practices.
Horizontal Unidirectional Airflow
The positive pressure unidirectional airflow provides product or sample protection within the work area, which is defined by the removable clear acrylic side panels and built-in plastic laminated work surface.
- Four standard sizes with 24 inch deep work areas
- An ISO Class 5* environment utilizing an aerosol challenged HEPA filter
- A welded metal cabinet with a corrosion resistant, polyurethane enamel finish
- Two-piece construction allows easy passage through a standard doorway
- Quiet operation (65 dBA ± 3 measured 30 inches from the filter face)
- Perforated anodized aluminum diffuser screen protects the HEPA filter while maintaining uniform air velocity within the work area
- Non-glare plastic laminated work surface for easy cleaning
- Built-in fluorescent lighting provides 150 foot candles at the work surface
- Clear, removable acrylic side panels
- Duplex electrical outlet, 115V, 15 amp on the front leg for easy access
- Solid state speed control with RFI suppression